We are looking for two (2) Track Inspection Engineers for our team in Hyvinkää FINLAND.
In the context of the supplying Track Measuring Service to our customer in Finland (Finnish Transport Infrastructure Agency FTIA / Väylävirasto).
Main Responsibilities And Activities
- Participating in measurement campaigns (about 180 days for year) on the customers rail network.
- Operate the Monitoring Systems during the inspection runs.
- Assess the track inspection results, and report to customers representatives critical track conditions.
- Submit the on-board track inspection results and reports to customer.
- Perform basic troubleshooting on Monitoring Systems.
- Support our technicians in the execution of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance activities.
- Support our technicians in calibration & tuning of the Monitoring Systems.
- Support our specialists based in the headquarter, when needed, for remote connection to train-borne Monitoring Systems.