The Service Account Engineer is responsible for maintaining the relationship with customers and managing them in commissioning phase and for all the after-sales services.
The resource has the task to understand the needs of the customers and guide them towards the optimal solution, satisfying their needs and seals actions of improvement of our products/services.
The Service Account Engineer will support and coordinate application engineering activities of the assigned projects.
The Service Account Engineer is responsible for creating value for customers in the form of services
The Resource, reporting to the Installation Manager, Commissioning & After Sales, will take care of the following activities:
- Manage, together the project team, all the logistic issues related to the service activities
- General Management Activities, possibly knowing basically cost management
- Coordinate and Support Engineering during Commissioning phase
- On-field Customer Interface during commissioning phase
- In office Customer interface during all after sales project phases
- Management of spare parts on customer facilities
- Planning and Tracking of the periodical/corrective maintenance activities
- Suggesting improvement in product at 360°
- Calibration & System Tuning
- Diagnosis, Investigation and Problem Solving
- Customer Technical Advisory
- Electrical/mechanical measurements
- Measurement and Elaboration Software activities
- OS installation and configuration
- Network configuration and diagnostic
- Software installation and configuration
- Qualifications Required: Degree in Electronic Engineering and Telecommunications, Degree in Automation, in Automation Engineering and Degree in Computer Science
- Basic knowledge of digital electronics, signal analysis and processing, metrology, statistical data analysis.
- Basic knowledge of electronic devices, with at least two years of working experience in electronic, automotive,
- Railway ,telecommunication or oil & gas industry;
- Knowledge of Windows OS
- Knowledge of LabVIEW/Matlab
- Knowledge of networking
- Basic use of CAD software
- Basic use of SAP software
- Capability of reading and understanding electrical and mechanical drawings
- Use and knowledge of basic tools
- Use of test equipment like oscilloscope, signal generator, multimeter
- Knowledge of main communication protocol
- Availability to travel 30% of time, autonomously, worldwide
Knowledge of railway infrastructure and diagnostic architectures is a priority requirement.
The profile is completed by interaction skills, good organizational skills, problem-solving, good relational and communication skills and a strong orientation towards the result.
Grading and remuneration will be able to satisfy the most qualified applications.